     Hi,

   Sorry to bother= you, but..

   Finally, is the following correc= t ?

   MPS / MRP Logic<= /P>

   1)     Forecast or Customer Ord= er creates Demand or Requirement for
   ?0? level MPS item i.e. KMR for Fi= nished Product.

   2)     M= PS run (MRP500) then takes this KMR as input,

           a)     = checks minimum balance for Finished Product in IIM or
   CIC   = (depending upon how you have set up in MRP system pa= rameters),

        &n= bsp;  b)     adds this minimum balance to the abov= e
   requirements,

       &nb= sp;   c)     checks scrap factor from MBM, ad= ds that much %
   (for e.g. if scrap is 90%, then takes requirement as 110%),

           = d)     checks the available inventory balance (in IIM, = IWI,
   ILI files), reduce this available inventory from above requirements, <
/FONT>

           e= )     checks any Scheduled Receipts from shop orders (o= pen
   shop order) (FSO File ???), reduces this & works out Net Requiremen= t &

        &nbsp= ;  f)       then create Planned Order (K= FP) equal to this
   Net Requirement for this Finished Product.

<= P Indent>Net Requirements = (Requirements = from KMR +
   Min.Balance) * scrap factor ? Inventory Available ? Schedule= d
   Receipts from Shop Order;

   Planned Order = Net Requirement

   3)&= nbsp;     MPS run will also create Planned Orders (KFP)= for all down
   levels of child MPS items, if exist, considering net requirem= ent logic
   as explained above (only the difference is it takes requirement o= r
   demand from Planned order of Parent (KFP)).

   4)     MRP run (MRP600), takes parent MPS item?s KF= P as it?s input,

       =     a)     works out net requiremen= t as above,

        &= nbsp;  b)     creates requirements (KMR) for all d= own levels
   child MPS as well as non-MPS items &

   <FONT = size=2>        c)   &nb= sp; Only Planned Orders (KFP) for all
   down level child non-MPS items only.<= /FONT>

   Net Requirements = = (Requirements from Parent Planned Orders i.e. KFP
   using BOM + Min.Balance) = ? Inventory Available ? Scheduled Receipts
   from Purchase Order;<= /P>

   Planned Order = Net Requir= ement

   regards,

   Prashanth