Wrong.  BPCS is working correctly.

Check the JOBQ ... do you have a shop ticket release batch that has not yet gone to a conclusion?

If that job bombed, there should be a JOBLOG on it.

If that job bombed, you have problems much worse than trying to reset the flag to keep track of where the job is in progress, which i believe is stored in a data structure named using two letters associated with the nature of the job, combined with the first 7-8 letters of the workstation name.

In other words, some work has been done to create shop orders, but the work is not yet completed, and many of the files contents are in a definitional state that is prior to the state for which the end user software is designed to access them.

BPCSDOC explains how these data structure areas are defined and named, so that you can navigate them.

When a person at a work station works on the creation of a shop packet, BPCS remembers what step they were at in a series of steps, and will not let them get out of sequence, or start a new batch until the prior one gets finished.

What typically happens with us is that we have people using multiple session sides and they lose track of which side they were doing what stuff on. We also have different people using the same work stations who fail to communicate with each other what they up to, and many users forget that this stuff is tracked by work station address side, not by user id.

If it turns out that something is royally mucked up with a work station, our solution is to change the name of the work station, so it starts fresh with new settings, unencumbered by the baggage of where the prior work station left off being in the middle of unfinished work.

But we still need to cope with the mess created thanks to that unfinished work.

I need your help please!!!

We are getting an error "SHOP PACKET PRINT ALREADY IN PROGRESS" and I
can't find the flag that is tripped. I need to clear the flag. Can
someone help me with that error. I think the program is SFC550D or
FAS510B1.

Daniel Wilkins
Information Technology
Suzuki Manufacturing of America