From: bpcs-l-bounces+dwilkins=suz.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dwilkins=suz.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan
Sweeney
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 1:43 PM
To: 'SSA's BPCS ERP System'
Subject: RE: [BPCS-L] Vendor Quote Maintenance

It sounds like your trigger is causing you the problem.  Standard BPCS
leaves the record active and the Purchasing system will pick the correct
quote based upon the due date of the purchase order line.

There is not a system parameter in answer to your original question.  I
suggest removing the trigger.