Hi Mr. Nowak

Thanks very much for your reply.

We are running 6.0.4 - and are not using SMG's.
These messages are places in spoolfiles, which our BPCS-enviroment creates
during start/stop of the diffrent jobs - so we have many of these. Very
many...

I'm not sure, if they being there the whole time, maybe - but I'm looking
into uptimaze our BPCS-enviroment - and it was during this work, I looked
into this huge numbers of spoolfiles...

Debug ?? The debug flag in the client is always setoff, in our place.

Can you specify, why exactly these 2 messages appear ? Or maybe where to
some documentation?

:-)

Best regards
Jan Schou Leth-Kjær
IT Manager

Direct: +45 8743 5191
Mobile:+45 2173 2176

Elopak Denmark A/S
Hovmarken 8
DK-8520  Lystrup
Denmark
Tel.: +45 8743 5100

"Genyphyr Novak" <Genyphyr.Novak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+jsk=elopak.dk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
25-06-05 00:26
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [BPCS-L] Errors from newi jobs

Hello,

What release of BPCS or Newi are you running? Are you running SMGs or is
this appearing in spooled files relating to BPCS jobs.

Was this output always there or did it suddenly start appearing
recently? It looks like a debug tracing has been enabled somewhere in
the product.

Thanks,

Genyphyr Novak
Senior System Software Engineer
SSA Global R&D

Join us for SSA Global's premier customer event!
Global Client Forum 2005
September 19th - 22nd
Gaylord Palms Resort
Orlando, Florida
www.ssaglobal.com/gcf2005

message: 2
date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:03:41 +0200
from: "Jan S. Kj?r " <jsk@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: [BPCS-L] Errors from newi jobs

Hi all

We are receiving a lot of error-print from our newi jobs.

It contain different kind of information, but look like this:

Example-1:
parseFieldSDS
parseFieldSDS
parseFieldSDS
parseFieldSDS
parseFieldSDS
parseFieldSDS

This can continue sometime for many pages.....

Example-2:
Return code from Newi 4
EndTransaction: Return code from Newi 4 Return code from Newi 4
EndTransaction: Return code from Newi 4 Return code from Newi 4
EndTransaction: Return code from Newi 4

Again this can continue sometome for many pages....

Can someone explain how to avoid this print-files - and I very much like
some documentation, how to control and correct the NEWI part, if
possible..

Thanks :-)

Jan