Folks

I have joined the Midrange Wiki and here are links to some pages that I have contributed to that may be of interest to some of you. This is just the highlights of what I have worked on so far. There's more to come from me.

http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Add_BPCS_files
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/BPCS
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/BPCS_Files
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/BPCS-L
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/BPCS_Naming_Conventions
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/CASE_in_Query
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/CLP/400_examples
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Degradation
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/General_Computer_Security
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/PDM_54
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Query_Date_Math
Dave got the main Editing from the WikiWiki and I added six other pages as I figured out how to do some stuff, or had what I thought were relevant thoughts as to needs
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Help:Contents
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Password_Write_Down_Systems
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Security_Certification_Guide
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Soft_coded
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/SYSCMDUSNO
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/User:Al_Mac
To see what I have been up to recently at the Wiki, go to the page on "User:Al Mac" then click on the link to the left labeled "User Contributions".

To suggest areas where you would like to see more from me (my Wiki priorities as time permits) you might go to the page on "User talk:Al Mac" then edit it & add a section with a sub-head (=== in front and behind the sub-head===) and at the end of your suggestion add ~~~ (3 tildes) which will "sign" your post so I know who supplied the wonderful suggestion.

I will know about your suggestion because I check the "Recent Changes" fairly often.
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/User_talk:Al_Mac

This is not all the pages I have worked on, some are still stubs where I intend to add more stuff later. Plus some of these pages, I intend to add more to them, but am showing you the links because I already got what I think is a lot of good stuff there.

What I have added is microscopic compared to the aggregate thanks to many other folks there. I hope to see some familiar names from BPCS-L contributing to this Wiki soon.

You are all welcome of course to add to the collection, correct any misconceptions I may have entered, and add some of your own.

A blue link means that something has been entered to that topic, but you'd have to go there to see if it been developed much yet.
A red link means someone had an idea for a topic, but no one has yet keyed in anything there. In some cases the Wiki does have relevant info ... the text of the red link might need adjustment to redirect it to the useful info.

Dave wrote:
Folks:

As a bit of an experiment, I've setup a wiki for iSeries users.

While it doesn't have a lot of content yet, I'm opening it up to public
beta test.

The URL is http://wiki.midrange.com.

If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki concept, check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki.

david