You ought to put this question to the one and only people who are authorized to sell the product ... SSA GT ... although they have partners around the world in the ERP service business who can act as their agents.

Key factoids in pricing include
* How big is your company operations ... SSA GT does not neccessarily use a pricing formula that is public like with IBM pricing for the AS/400 iSeries itself, but there is the question of deep pockets ... the deeper yours appear to be, the bigger the price might be.
* Will you need to utilize one iteration of BPCS on one partition one environment to handle operations at one factory, or will you have different partitions in different national languages with different environments to handle operations at factories in different nations ... thus a multiplier effect on what you get out of BPCS and what you have to pay for that
* What kinds of applications do you want to use ... BPCS has scores of application modules ... some companies only want to use a handful, others want to use darn near them all ... this has a significant impact on price.
* How about the number of users seats and multiple sessions ... in other words from perspective of drain on AS/400, how many BPCS programs are likely to be running at the same time? This also has significant impact on pricing.
* Then there is the question of implementation of BPCS ... presumably your company is now running on something other than BPCS ... SSA GT probably cannot give you good estimates there, and you will need to do a comparison of conversion packages ... you better off getting some consultant to help you there, and they usually biased when it comes to best conversion route, which also costs big bucks ... start with estimate of several thousand dollars a day for 6-18 months conversion.
* It would also be smart to send your staff to BPCS University ... starting with your Pilot Testing Team of representatives of every department of the company that is essential to its running.

BPCS only works on Windows for a manufacturer that needs it for a very small number of seats, like say 6, and has no interest in the latest version, or developmental improvements.

BPCS also works on HP UNIX, without the seats constraint, but also has the reality that there you can forget about access to latest version, or developmental improvements.

BPCS on AS/400 iSeries platform is where you get choice of versions and improvements. Some of the older versions might not still be available for sale to a new customer of SSA GT.

Hello,

  Please send my about BPCS Server Platforms and recent BPCS version release
.

  If  know send my  approximate price of BPCS version on server platform
AS/400 or Windows.

Thank you in advance Teodor