From: bpcs-l-bounces+lkvanhorn=huntel.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+lkvanhorn=huntel.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 12:39 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BPCS-L] DRP for Dummies

Yes.  I tried it for both facilities and it told me "No records found
starting at entered search argument".  I'm thinking that I don't have an
order policy code or something else in the CIC file set up correctly.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Daniel Warthold <daniel.warthold@xxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:
To:       "SSA's BPCS ERP System"
                      bpcs-l-bounces+daparnin=cooperstandard.com@m
<bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@CTB
                      idrange.com
cc:       (bcc: David A Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO)
                                                                          Su
bject:  RE: [BPCS-L] DRP for Dummies

                      03/07/2005 01:35 PM
                      Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"
                      <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Did you run DRP500D DRP generation? and then DRP540d1 release planned
orders?

> Daniel Warthold P. eng CPIM
Business Analyst