Yan,

That field, WFLOC in ILM is *BLANK for all locations.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+jmergen=pctcnet.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+jmergen=pctcnet.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Yan
Shargorodsky
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:30 PM
To: 'SSA's BPCS ERP System'
Subject: RE: [BPCS-L] Question on allocations and default warehouse

Jim,

I think your problem is forced location flag in Location Master. Allocation
searches each location for which record exist in ILI in alphabetical order.
Once it encounters location with forced location flag yes in ILM and no
inventory allocated so far (including forced location), it stops. Also
location must be allocatable.

Yan Shargorodsky
Y&Y Solutions Inc.
Phone:(215) 741-7138