Even without OSG, it is rare for a company to be without any tech support whatsoever ... there are many vendors with reputable tech support in competition with SSA GT, and we are using one of them. You should ask the one your company uses for guidance.

What you say is true for us at 405 CD, but BPCS security was significantly re-written for V6 to fix many of the V4 gripes. There is a conversion path for V4 to fix BPCS security. Several vendors offer help ... You can get a 3rd party to do the conversion for you for a few thousand bucks. I think the challenge is in convincing higher authority that we need this, and that this is the most economic way of making sure it gets done right, missing no nuances.

This has implications as auditor requirements get tighter.

, you wrote:

Hello

V61.01 MM

Is it true when Users sign-on to BPCS they automatically adopt *All authorities to all BPCS objects.

I searched in your archives and noticed some previous postings concerning this issue. Someone mentioned SSA had BMRs and white papers to correct this issue.

Unfortunately our shop has a NO-OGS policy. Is there a quick way to correct this issue without re-inventing the wheel?

Thanks

Al Macintyre http://www.ryze.com/go/Al9Mac