Did you look for a "C" Trans  - comes from A/P when they enter a invoice?

Roger Henady

"Lopez, Eduardo   (Tijuana)" <lopeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+roger.henady=thorco.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/07/2004 12:14 PM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[BPCS-L] Cost Change Investigation

Hi,

A manager came to me and asked me if there's a way to know who made a
change
to the costs and I told him let me see... so, the first thing I thought
was,
if I go to the CMF table I might know that but for my surprise that table
doesn't have the last change user, then I went to the ITH and made a SQL
query to get all records within the last two months with transaction type
"#" and it did return some records which is ok... however I was expecting
more records so I removed the transaction date filter and again it didn't
return me the expected records... so I'm wondering if there's a table
where
I can get that information... any help will be very appreciated

Thank you,

Eduardo Lopez
Windows/Web Developer
Tyco Plastics & Adhesives

+1 (619) 424-4244 (US)
+52 (664) 647-4359 (Mexico)
lopeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lopeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Confidentiality Notice
This transmission (including any attachments) contains information which
is
confidential and is intended solely for the individual or entity named
above. Any interception, copying, distribution, disclosure or other use of
this transmission or any information contained in it is strictly
prohibited,
and may be subject to criminal and civil penalties. If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately send a mail to
lopeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lopeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> , delete the
transmission from all forms of storage and destroy all hard copies. Thank
you

Notificación de Confidencialidad
Esta transmisión (incluyendo cualquier anexo) contiene información que es
confidencial y es pensada solamente para el individuo o entidad nombrada
arriba. Cualquier interceptación, copiado, distribución, exhibición o
cualquier otro uso de esta transmisión o cualquier información contenida
en
este esta terminantemente prohibida, y puede estar sujeto a penas
criminales
y civiles. Si usted ha recibido esta transmisión por error, por favor
envié
inmediatamente un correo a  <mailto:lopeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
lopeze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, borre la transmisión de todas las formas de
almacenaje y destruya todas las copias en papel. Gracias.