Hi,

Sound funny, but we did so: we had mixed mode. We recorded a Client Access
macro, by entering one example in BPCS. Then, we automized the macro with
VB so, that reads data from text file, and "enters" data into BPCS by
himself. In this way we avoided the direct file update in BPCS, and all
data was "keyed in" to BPCS via std BPCS screen. Of course, the text file
must contain perfect data, otherwise the macro deosn't work.

(Actually, we didn't use it for ACR500, we used it for BOM500, but the way
of working is the same).

Klara

                    buser@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                                    To:
bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                    bpcs-l-bounces+sajben=proffice.hu@mi        cc:

                    drange.com                                  Subject:
Importing Receivables

                    10/22/2004 05:01 AM

                    Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP

                    System"

   Our company has recently acquired a line of business that we ne= ed to
   import receivables into BPCS for.  We have contacted the help de= sk to
   determine how best to import receivables into BPCS without keying all=
of
   the data.  Unfortunately, there is no program in BPCS that would a= llow
   you to bring this data in and perform the BPCS edits against.
   <DI= V>
   Can someone point me in the right direction in regards t= o how we can
   correctly write this data into RAR?  Since none of these = invoices will
   be generated via Billing, is it possible to pull the BPCS inv= oice
entry
   program and go through it to determine how to write the data in?=   Does
   anyone know the program that we need to get out of AS/Set to lo= ok at
   this?

   Thanks in advance to anyone who has = attempted to do the same and can
   give us any information.
    <= /DIV>
   Jerry Hunt
   Neuville Industries Inc.