Go to JIT600 and check if there is a "P" in the Status
column.

If there is not, means the tickets were not posted and
that is the problem.

To post them, since they might have been entered at
different terminals, enter action "9" in the Act
column, hit <Enter> and follow the instructions.

Regards,

Ruben.

--- Alister Wm Macintyre <macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html