Good morning Danny,

We have an RF solution (both bar-code data collection and RFID) called
InventoryNow!.  We have over 300 sites running world-wide using our ADC
(Automated Data Collection) software.  I'd love the opportunity to discuss
with you further what our solution is all about and review/determine ROI for
your company.

It's much less costly to purchase our solution that is fully integrated into
BPCS 4x through 8.x releases than to write your own RF solution and
integrate!!

We provide a total solution, configurable and robust data collection
solution for the entire supply chain - from receiving, through the
manufacturing process, to your distribution areas for warehouse management
functions.

You can reach me anytime at 336 580 3227 (cell) or 336 217 6373 (office).  I
look forward to speaking with you!!

Best Regards,

Donna A. Wright
Vice President, Sales and Professional Services
336 217 6373- office
336 580 3227 - cell
www.idvelocity.com
Tracking Material @ Light Speed

IDVelocity User Conference "Racing on The Edge"

<http://www.idvelocity.com/userconference2004.htm>

Come join us at the IDVelocity User Conference, September 19 - 21, 2004 at
the Greensboro Marriott Hotel. The title of the conference is "Racing on the
Edge." Competitive advantage is achieved by those companies that effectively
obtain and turn data into actionable information from such sources as RFID
tags, mobile devices, PLC's, traditional bar codes, point of sale, and
global positioning systems. Winning in this decade will be determined by how
organizations run the race at the edge of traditional information systems.

You don't want to miss this important event. Make your plans to be with us,
today!

Other Upcoming IDVelocity Events

*         Frontline Solutions Conference & Expo, Navy Pier, Chicago,
Illinois.  Visit us in booth #419/421 September 13 - 15, 2004

*          APICS International Conference and Exposition, San Diego,
California.  Visit us in booth #736/738 October 13 - 16, 2004

*         ProMat 2005 an MHIA International Exposition, McCormick Place
South, Chicago, Illinois.  Visit us in booth #4562 January 10 - 13, 2005