Hi Thomas,

I am guessing you may have auth= ority problem.

The Objects should be owned by SSA. SSA should have *a= ll authority.

You may also want to check the INLIBL Data area = have the right
   libraries.

Regards,

Ramkrishna

   =

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 Thomas Martin wrote :

>Hi,

&gt= ;

>we are running BPCS 6.1.01 and I am not so long working with BP= CS.
   We want to create a new test environment and I have used a document for
create a new BPCS environment of a person who has left the company yet. I
   = have completed all steps of this document and now I get stuck when
   starting= BPCS client. The joblog of the AS/400 says "cannot resolve to
   object = AS400....." MCH3401 when I look into the workstations joblog.

&g= t;

>Has anyone had this before? I have crosschecked all necessary    *DTAARA and
>CL sources, but everything is the same as in our live
   environme= nt.