Hi Clare,

I also have seen the 'AS400'-text in the config file. But this is also in our
live environment at the same position (and also in our other test environment
running for years very well). Therefore I was not thinking that this is a
mistake.

German is our primary language and english language support is not installed
on our AS/400.

I have created the database library by saving it to a savefile and restoring
it from there into the new library. For the other libraries I used CPYLIB and
checked some database links there with DSPDBR. Everything seems to be Ok for
them...

cheers
Thomas