The problem is that ORD685B only requires three parameters, two of which
are data structures.  If it were me, I'd create a program to load the
required fields just like ORD685D does, then use that as your job schedule
program.  I've had to do several programs to mimic the screen entries, and
as long as you don't have the security calls, which I didn't see in
ORD685B, you shouldn't have to worry about calling SYS664 in a CL.
Rick Folsom
Yupo Corporation America
757-819-9230

                    Lat - Sandy Sever

                    <sandys@xxxxxxxxx       To:     bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                    >                       cc:

                    Sent by:                Subject:     ** Schedule Order Hold
Report to
                    bpcs-l-bounces@mi        Print...**

                    drange.com

                    07/07/2004 11:59

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    "SSA's BPCS ERP

                    System"

Hello,

We would like to automatically print the
Order Hold Report every night using IBM's
job scheduler.

I added a job to the scheduler and tested,
but receive and error message when calling the
program ORD685B or ORD685D:
Error message CPF4101 appeared during OPEN (C S D F).

I then changed and added parameters in the job
scheduler, but still
am receiving errors, see below:

 Command to run . . . . . . . . .   CALL PGM(B61O/ORD685D) PARM('00 99
000000 99
9999 000000 999999 000000 999999 0')

Then I tried from the command line:

 Program  . . . . . . . . . . . . > ORD685D       Name

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . >   B61O        Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

 Parameters . . . . . . . . . . . > '00 99 000000 999999 000000 999999
000000 99
9999 0'

 Message . . . . :   Parameters passed on CALL do not match those required.

 Cause . . . . . :   The parameters passed on the CALL command do not match
the
   parameters required by program ORD685D in library B61O. Correct program
not
   found or correct parameters not passed. The number of parameters or the
type
   of parameters passed on the CALL command must match those expected by
the

   program called.

What do I have to do to get this report to run (using the defaults) in the
job scheduler?

Defaults:

  Type desired selection criteria, press Enter.

 Company                        To  99
 Customer Number                To  999999
 Request Date          0/00/00  To  99/99/99
 Order Number                   To  999999

 Run Time Parameter  1  (0=Interactive 1=Batch)

Any suggestions, will get greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Sandy