From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Scanlon, Ed
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 3:46 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CIMPATH 4.05CD

I am using CIM600 to post a transaction type "DS" with records created
in the NIN file. I need to receive the order against the P/O, post to
the ITH file, confirm the order, and create records in BBL for billing.
I would like to know if anyone is doing something similar.
Ed Scanlon
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Delaval Inc.
816-891-1540