Thanks for the response!

I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone out there.  The answer to #1
makes sense, except I still am not sure about tax periods.  If an asset is
setup say in January but only depreciates 1/2 year the first year, then do
you count 6 periods or 12 periods of depreciation the first year?

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      DPlacers@xxxxxxx

                                               To:
bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@CTB
                      05/28/2004 01:09         cc:

                      PM                       Subject:  Re: BPCS-L Digest, Vol
2, Issue 118
                      Please respond to

                      "SSA's BPCS ERP

                      System"

                      <bpcs-l@midrange.

                      com>

In a message dated 5/28/2004 1:00:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,