   I represent a vendor called American Presence.  We are the developers of
   FAX/400, which will automate the faxing and/or emailing of any AS/400
   spoolfile.  FAX/400 will overlay signatures on documents, such as a PO,
   but it is not encrypted.  However, access to this signature is very
   secured, only accessable with authority.

   We have many customers that require secured signatures and we have never
   come across any issues with the way FAX/400 handles this requirement.

   Please contact me offline if you are interested in discussing this in
   more detail or if you would like to look at a WebEx demonstration.

   Regards,

   Rusty Stuart
   American Presence, Inc.
   800-429-8983, x205