  From: MisterBPCS@xxxxxxx
  To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 2:11 PM
  Subject: forecasting

  Hey gang,
  I have a client trying to use forecasting and the computations look
  reasonable but when looking at the trend (which should be going down) are
going up. The
  illustrations are:

  Period     Start Date     End Date       Demand
    12        12/01/03      12/31/03          71.00
    11        11/01/03      11/30/03         208.00
    10        10/01/03      10/31/03          58.00
     9         9/01/03       9/30/03         303.00
     8         8/01/03       8/31/03          73.00
     7         7/01/03       7/31/03         162.00
     6         6/01/03       6/30/03         394.00
     5         5/01/03       5/31/03          96.00
     4         4/01/03       4/30/03         471.00
     3         3/01/03       3/31/03         192.00
     2         2/01/03       2/28/03         188.00
     1         1/01/03       1/31/03         264.00
    12        12/01/02      12/31/02

  And

  Any one have any suggestions as to why the issue?
  Thanks,
  Ric Weide
  rcweide@xxxxxxx
  or