depending on experience.  Interested parties should respond with a resume and
salary requirement.

      Please feel free to view similar jobs and post your resume on our web
site at www.bpcsjobs.com

      Thanks,
      Kevin O'Malley
      BPCS Recruiter
      Specialized Technologies, Inc.
      www.bpcsjobs.com

      Programmer/ Systems Analyst
writing programs and integrating businesses into BPCS. REQUIREMENTS Programmer
must have min. 10 years experience in RPG/400, +CL,DDS... Also must have
experience with BPCS releases 4.03 or earlier. Most of the duties for this
position will be maintaining existing code.
Salary:       $50,000-$100,000 Depending on Experience
Location:       Long Island, NY area