this may or may not be the answer.

i suspect that the job that is running the bpcs programs needs a valid
bpcs user id with authority to the programs it is trying to run. we run
several of these programs in batch, but the batch job is set up with a
valid bpcs user id. just a thought

>>> jsehi@xxxxxxxxxxxx 03/02/04 09:16AM >>>
I am attempting to submit the BPCS reorganization programs to batch,
and
am encountering an error message.  The CL program that is submitted
performs the following:

CALL       PGM(ACR970B) PARM(' ')
CALL       PGM(INV970B)
CALL       PGM(INV972B)
CALL       PGM(SFC990B)
CALL       PGM(ORD990B)
CALL       PGM(INV971B)
CALL       PGM(SFC971B)
CALL       PGM(SYS990B)

The first program apparently completed normally, but the next
(INV970B)
did not. I received the following message:

SYS0245 Security Check Failed

Followed by.

CPD0170 Program SYS656CK in library *LIBL not found.

Has any one else attempted to automate these jobs, and if so. how did
you do it?

Thanks!

Jim Sehi