Good morning,

Locksmith for BPCS software will archive all of the data
in your production files (including Labor Tickets). To avoid
orphaned data, the archive process carefully sustains all of
the BPCS file relationships. Here's more information:

http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/locksmith_bpcs.htm

If the vanilla BPCS Labor Ticket purge functionality is used,
there will be unfavorable consequences:

   First: data related to Labor Tickets in other production files
   will not be removed.

   Second: Traceability for production timings, costings, etc.
   will be forfeited.

   Third: a purge physically deletes data from files; the
   information is permanently destroyed.

   And more: take a look at Al Macintrye's response.

Locksmith software improves response time without destroying
data. The archived information can be accessed at any future time
as if the data had never been removed from your production files.

Please consider calling us; we take the tarnish off BPCS:
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/Tarnish_off_BPCS.pdf

Warm regards and peace to you,

Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path International

Toll free North America:  (888) 874-8008
International voice: (262) 681-3151
mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx
www.unbeatenpathintl.com