Dear Karen,

We can't improve much on Jose Torres' endorsement of
LANSA's SMARTweb product. Look here for more info
and access to a live iSeries demo:

http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/BPCS_and_LANSA.htm

Jose didn't mention a newer option that adds functionality for
huge orders with high line item counts. We call it:

             "Much More Than a Shopping Cart"  (tm)

This feature enables large customers to place long orders
through your web front end (rather than sending a long FAX
that you have to key into BPCS). Here's how it works:

http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/notashoppingcart.htm

There's a multitude of competitive products --- but --- consider
this: well over 50% of the iSeries that run e-business are powered
by LANSA software. That's a ringing endorsement of LANSA's
longstanding commitment to e-business on iSeries. And, LANSA
does more than customer service web front ends. For example,
the runaway best selling iSeries solution for UCCnet compliance
is also from LANSA:

http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/UCCnet-start.htm

Unbeaten Path is the LANSA Solutions Partner for BPCS
users. We polish the ROI on your existing BPCS investment:

http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/Tarnish_off_BPCS.pdf

Warm regards and God bless,

Milt Habeck
President
Unbeaten Path International

North American toll free:  (888) 874-8008
International voice line:  (262) 681-3151
mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx
www.unbeatenpathintl.com