Karen:

You might want to check out the vendor we are using - Nexgen -
www.nexgencommerce.com.   We chose them because it was clear that they
actually developed their e-business suite around BPCS. They have several
modules to choose from.

We are using their "external order entry" product that provides web-based
catalog shopping and shopping cart-styled order entry into BPCS.  They also
have a new internal order entry product that allows a more detailed
approach to entering, maintaining and validating orders which is normally
required for in-house service reps. We are currently using COM and are
considering a switch to this product since we don't really want to take our
customer service reps back to a green-screen experience.

We are also using their mobile (PocketPC) order entry to allow our field
reps and retailers to place replenishment order using handheld barcode
scanners.  It's working out very well.

I think that they also have a barcode transaction module that interfaces
with BPCS inventory and shop floor reporting.

Best of luck in your search -

Rick R. Dittberner
Director of Information Systems
Hoffmaster/Creative Expressions
rdittberner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE: My email address has changed to rdittberner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Please
make this change in your address book.

             kedwards@arkwrigh
             t.com
             bpcs-l-bounces@mi         bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             drange.com                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/26/2004 11:45          Web Order Entry
             AM

             Please respond to
              "SSA's BPCS ERP
                  System"
             <bpcs-l@midrange.
                   com>

Greetings,

I am investigating various web order entry products for getting our inside
sales and customers the ability to enter orders into BPCS via a browser.
Any recommendations out there?

Also, has any one heard of or is anyone using Hi Volume Order Entry
fromSSA / BPCS, Tradepaq Confirm, or a BPCS / SSA web faced order entry?
I'd very much appreciate your input!

Karen Edwards
Arkwright, Inc.
538 Main Street