From: kedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Web Order Entry
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:45:49 -0500

Greetings,

I am investigating various web order entry products for getting our inside
sales and customers the ability to enter orders into BPCS via a browser.
Any recommendations out there?

Also, has any one heard of or is anyone using Hi Volume Order Entry
fromSSA / BPCS, Tradepaq Confirm, or a BPCS / SSA web faced order entry?
I'd very much appreciate your input!

Karen Edwards Arkwright, Inc. 538 Main Street Fiskeville, RI 02823 401-821-1000 Fax 401-828-1550 kedwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx _______________________________________________ This is the SSA's BPCS ERP System (BPCS-L) mailing list To post a message email: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/bpcs-l or email: BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software ? optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1