Good evening ...

If you have ever tried to quickly identify critical
planning issues by flipping through a thousand page
BPCS MRP/MPS report, you'll love Unbeaten Path's
"PaperSaver" Exception Report.

PaperSaver provides users with true exception reporting
for the BPCS master production scheduling and
material requirements planning systems.

More info about this Bells & Whistles®
for BPCS software product is available here:
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/bellspaper.html

God bless,

Milt Habeck
President
Unbeaten Path International

North American toll free:  (888) 874-8008
International voice line:  (262) 681-3151
mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx
www.unbeatenpathintl.com