Mike,
I have found that usually all troubles with missing data or incorrect updates
during the pick confirm process can be traced back to incorrect or corrupt
data in the EWR file.  If no one is currently picking any orders, that file
should be empty.  As far as all the file updates that occur in this process,
attached is a small indented program call list showing all the programs that
are
executed during the ORD571B batch update program.  Hope it helps.
Barbara Bilgen

    ORD571B - Batch Update for Pick Confirm
        ORD572B - Pick Confirm Selection Extract
        ORD720D2 - Customer Order Allocation
            SFC720D5 - Pre-assigned Lot Allocation
            INV130D3 - Lot Note Maint Data Panel
            SFC732B - Lot Deallocation, Add, Reallocation
            ORD720D3 - Cust Order Allocation by Lot
            ORD720D4 - Cust Allocations by Order
            ORD720B - Online Allocation Processing
        ORD570D5 - Inventory Confirmation
            ORD371D - Pick Release/Pick Conf Ord Dtl
            ORD720D2 - Customer Order Allocation (see above)
            ORD570D6 - Inventory Confirmation Dtl
                ORD720B - Online Allocation
            ORD372D - Pick Release/Pick Conf Ord Line
            ORD720B - Online Allocation Processing
        ORD570B - Pick Conf Updates
            BIL605B - Build Billing Files
                BIL521B - Invoice Tax Processing
            ORD955B - ZPD Processor
            OLM571B - Update Load Lines
                       OLM755B - Load Async Update Driver
                        OLM735B - Carton Build Server
                               OLM717B - Carton Synchronization and Recalc
                             OLM715B - Create Load Shipments
                         OLM713B - Create Load Defaults
                         RMS671B - Sequenced Carton Build Server
                        OLM513B - Shipment Charge Calculation
                       OLM501B - Find Shipping Zone for Orders
            ORD577B - Inventory Updates
                WHM511B - Putaway Algorithm
                WHM514B - Move Ticket Print
                WHM969B - Hazardous Goods Inv Update
            ORD951B - Order Status Update
            ORD954B - ZPD Writer
            WHM536B - Picking Algorithm
            RMS669B - Update Seq Header/Line Status
            SFC732B - Lot Deallocation, Add, Reallocation (see above)
            OLM730B - Pick Confirm Carton Generator
                ORD702B - Order Create/Copy Batch
                ORD708B - Order Pricing and Totalling
                ORD701B - Order Posting Batch
                SFC732B - Lot deallocation, add, reallocation