Hi to All    Using BPCS 405CD.     Have a question concerning MRP due date of
child part planned order before parent planned order is released  and MRP due
date of child part planned order after parent order  is released. Child part
planned order  has due date of one day before parent, when parent is a planned
order. If the parent gets released before the child part is released, after MRP
has run the child part planned order part due date changes to the start date of
parent

.  Why does the  due date for the child change to one day later after the
parent is released?  The start date for the parent is the same when the parent
is a planned order and when it is a released order. But, now instead of the due
date for child part planned order being day before the parent start date, the
due date of child part planned order is day of parent start date.  Why does the
due date for the child part say the day before the start date of the parent
before the release of the parent order and day of the start date of parent
after the release of the parent order?   Would appreciate any help.

Judi Svoboda
Ridewell Corp