From:   Sally Bosman [mailto:sally.bosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Tuesday, January 06, 2004 7:21 AM
To:     SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject:        Re: -- Month End Timing for ACR900 and BIL500 BIL550... --

Hi Sandy,

You can continue posting invoices for the next month before you have run
month end.

The month end process will only process invoices up to and including the
Close Through date that you enter in ACR900D.  This will update all your
balances on the Customer Master and change all the RAR record status to
'Z*'.

After month end has been run, any invoices processed to dates previous to
the last month end date will be included in balances for the next month end
run.

I hope this makes sense!!!

Cheers,

Sally