From: Milt Habeck [mailto:mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 5:21 PM
To: BPCS user community
Subject: Sarbanes-Oxley compliance / BPCS user security maintenance

Good afternoon,

Although BMR 54119 may touch one user profile maintenance
subject, vanilla BPCS security maintenance still leaves much
to be desired --- particularly in view of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
compliance deadline arriving in 2004.

Look here for SOX Act compliance info in a nutshell:
   http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/SO-act/source/1.html

An IS manager (Tom) told me about their recent experience with a
SOX "dress rehearsal" audit. The auditor kept asking user authority
questions that were exceptionally difficult to answer using vanilla
BPCS. Tom felt that the "dress rehearsal" process would have been
much, much easier with our BPCS  "By Invitation Only"  software.

More about "By Invitation Only" software:
   http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/BIOnly-start/source/1.html

Warm regards and Merry Christmas,

Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path International