Ronald,

As Yan says, you can just make a copy of the BPCSO library with a slightly
different name, and include it in the second environment library lists as
you would the files library etc. The key data area SYSSSC is in the BPCSO
library so that should work OK.
Don't forget that if you have other object libraries (mods etc, PTFs) you
should do the same with them.

In fact it is a good idea these days (post V5 BPCS and SQL) to have separate
object libraries, especially if the data is very different, as the system
will try to recreate the 'access plan' when a program is used against
different data, and try to save it with the program object (although this is
supposed to stop happening at V5R2). This can cause problems when the
program object is being used.

Hope this helps,

Clare

Clare Holtham
Director, Small Blue Ltd - Archiving for BPCS
Web: www.smallblue.co.uk
IBM Certified AS/400 Systems Professional
E-Mail: Clare.Holtham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +44 (0)7960 665958