On the screen print below you can see that BPCS is not planning an order to
cover a customer shipment.  I believe that this is a result of the F.P.O. that
is being recommended for expediting, is there a setting that will cause the
planning calculation to ignore this or get this demand in to Finite Forward
Scheduling?

MRP300D-02                     Planning/Pegging Inquiry      11/03/03 08:58:37
 Item 260445           +  XXX, nn/nnn xxxxxx, xxx         On Hand      249.000
 Facility 37  +    Class 8A Lead Time   0   0  U/M  CS  Alloc Mfg         .000
 Order Policy Discrete           Lot Size        1.000  Alloc Cus      282.000
 MRP Code M     Activity         Incr Lot         .000   On Order         .000
 JIT Code J Horizon Date 11/04/03 Min Bal         .000    Non Net         .000
 Method 1 Orders Only               Batch        1.000
 Method 2 Orders Consume Forecast    Demand Fence Date 11/11/03   Yield 100.00
 Type DRY FG FRUIT
          --------------Orders-------------- -------Requirements-----
 Action   Ref#    Quantity   Rel    Due Fr Wh   Ref# Quantity   Need   Balance
                                             C283983       24  102803      225
                                             C285392        4  110303      221
                                             C287633        6  110403      215
                                             C289302       56  110603      159
                                             C288963      192  111403       33-
                                             Forecst      183  111603      216-
 EX111403  F.P.O.     1064  112003 112003                                  848
                                             Forecst      183  112303      665
                                             Forecst      174  113003      491
                                             Plnd RO        4  120603      48 +
      Item = Pack to Order Item
 F1=Help  F3=Exit  F4=Prompt  F5=Refresh  F7=Backward  F24=More Keys

Thanks in advance,
Mitch Damon, CPIM
Planning Systems Manager
Birds Eye Foods, Rochester NY