Dear all,

we are a company in the pharmaceutical industry area and plan to retire
some BPCS systems.

On these respective systems we among others actually handle / hold
manufaturing and logistic data and use lot-tracing functionality.

We now plan to archive the concerning data using an alternative solution
because of the migration of systems. In our case we decided not to migrate
"historic" data. So we have to find and implement a way for providing of
the Lot-Trace functionality for tha archived data furtheron without
running the todays BPCS system.

Does anybody know about similar projects carried out in the past or
actually?

We have ideas about the way of implementation but also would be interested
what other companies with similar requirements did or do.

If anyone has regarding experience or ideas whom to ask I would be
thankful for a note.

Thanks in advance

Klaus