Just out of curiousity  ... version 4.05 has an approval process for
requisitions just like you describe, that I am just now getting ready to
implement.  Are you telling me that this feature does not exist in 6.1, or
are there features of what it does that don't meet your needs?

                      elarue.com               To:      bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      bpcs-l-bounces@x         Subject: Electronic Approvals
                      08/21/2003 12:41
                      Please respond
                      to "SSA's BPCS
                      ERP System"

FYI...We are running 6.1.01 mixed mode.

Does anyone know of a software package or developed a way to handle
approvals in BPCS.

For example, when a user enters a purchase requisistion, we want the
appropriate levels of mangement to review the req before the system allows
the purchase order to be created.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Keever
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
DeLaRue Cash Systems
705 S. 12th St.
Watertown,  WI 53094
Phone - (920) 262-3326
Fax - (920) 262-3361

This message is strictly private and contains confidential information
intended only for the use of the person named above. If you have received
this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose, copy or distribute it to anyone else. Please immediately advise
the sender and delete this email and all attachments.

or email: BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.