We do.
Our developmet covers the three way match. Based in the ammount and others
parms, the PO, Invoice or RQ is "sended" to the person or list of persons
that have to "sign".

We are in 6.0.04 MM

                    larue.com                Para:   bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Enviado por:             cc:
                    bpcs-l-bounces@xx        Asunto:      Electronic Approvals
                    21/08/2003 14:41
                    Por favor,
                    responda a "SSA's
                    BPCS ERP System"

FYI...We are running 6.1.01 mixed mode.

Does anyone know of a software package or developed a way to handle
approvals in BPCS.

For example, when a user enters a purchase requisistion, we want the
appropriate levels of mangement to review the req before the system allows
the purchase order to be created.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Keever
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
DeLaRue Cash Systems
705 S. 12th St.
Watertown,  WI 53094
Phone - (920) 262-3326
Fax - (920) 262-3361

This message is strictly private and contains confidential information
intended only for the use of the person named above. If you have received
this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose, copy or distribute it to anyone else. Please immediately advise
the sender and delete this email and all attachments.

or email: BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.