Hi
there are couple of issues :

1.the modifications- it is all ways difficult to find the border i believe
reports or inquiries  ,are fine but core BPCS changes will get you nowhere
with  future versions and that the main problem - if there are too many major
modifications that
leads you to stay with your current version you eventually   tend to feel
your system is "old" ,"out dated" and "need to be replaced" so this is
something to think about when the next user  request leads us to a big
modification

2.new names of newer system(without specifically naming them) with Gui
interfaces and a good marketing directed to the high level management
bypassing the IT manger
is also a big problem we encounter as some guys here said already the
grass is not so green once you made your move and signed the contract
we were quoted almost  2 years of implementation (we have 6 sites to
convert)

3.SSAGT not helping us with the inhouse constant "fight" by raising up the
maintenance and OGS  price like you all know

that my humble opinion
Dan

mkleinman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/08/2003 17:40
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"