From: "Anton Lopez-Krall" <anton.lopez-krall@xxxxxxx>
To: <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 2:40 AM
Subject: Security Files and reports

Guys..

Is there a way or a tool to get all the security related
permission on BPCS?

Im trying to find out to what pgms each user has access (like
parsing the zsc file) and also, to what external programs they
have access thru menu maintenance/aditional menus/not core menus?

Is there such a toold for this or a way to get a compelte report
as to what a user has access to  or a reports that shows who has
access to each program?