Jose,
We are indeed already using the U/M conversion factors from IIM and ORD when we
sell to the customers or buy from foreign vendors. However my problem has to do
with stocking and manufacturing the same item in two different Units of
Measure. We also need to resupply our Canadian facility with items made in
pounds. For that we usually use Resupply Orders in ORD with our other US
facilities. Then they will have to receive them into the same BPCS environment,
which already contains the item defined as LB, but they need to be able to
stock it and sell it in KG.
Does this make sense?
SSA's Catch Weight module is available at 6.04 (where we are) and now
integrated into version 8.2. It was designed for the food processing industry
for example, where the same item is managed by weight and piece. Something I
have to look into.
Thank you and best regards,

Fred Berger