If you need to function while the client is "down", you may want to
consider a Domino or Websphere solution running on an Windows platfrom....

Mitchell K. Kleinman
Executive Vice President
CCS - an IBM Premier Business Partner
949-476-0874 (Main)
949-261-3298 (Direct)
949-261-9164 (Office Fax)
425-940-1954 (eFax)
Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|         |           "Ronald Smith"   |
|         |           <rsmith17@xxxxxxx|
|         |           a.rr.com>        |
|         |           bpcs-l-bounces@xx|
|         |           drange.com       |
|         |           07/17/2003 12:00 |
|         |           "SSA's BPCS ERP  |
|         |           System"          |

  |       To:       "SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  RE: Implementation of E-Commerce over BPCS 405CD

The lansa SmartWeb for BPCS is an excellent product to use for these
functions, and it is already interfaced into BPCS (even 4.05 CD).

Best wishes on a successful implementation.

Ron Smith
704/864-2499 (home office)
704/616-1842 (mobile)
413/215-5037 (efax)