Hi,
When we downloaded SMG's V2R5, we downloaded two libraries.

newi_v2_5
newi2_5_All_BMRs_23052003

My client had recently ordered SMG's for 6.1.01 and was sent the older
version, so you may not have the new version.

You can check your version by doing a WRKOBJ on NWIE2E.  Find out which
library this is in at the top of your library list.  Then use the following
command
to check your version.

DSPSRVPGM SRVPGM(XXXXXX/NWIE2E) DETAIL(*COPYRIGHT)  where XXXXXX is the
library.

Your Newi Release will be 2_5 and your version will be BASE + BMR65502.  If
your version is just Base, you do not have the BMR library applied.

If you would like to discuss this off line, please feel free to give me a
call.

Cynthia Collins
Auttori Inc.
757-685-1220