From: Robert Hendrick [mailto:rhendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 11:04 AM
To: 'bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: On Hand Balances

We ran into a curious problem today with our on hand balances. The on
hand balance for one particular item  shows up in all screens except
MRP300, In MRP300 it shows as 0. We have not had any activity on this
item in several weeks. We are not sure if it has been this way for a
while, or if something happened somehow at the month end close. We are
on version 6.0. Has anyone else had this problem before? Any ideas on
what could cause it to happen?

Robert Hendrick