I would not recommend # 3.

Either 1 or 2 can be done.   I would think getting all three to the 405 CD
version would be the first step.    It would be easier to support if all
three levels are the same.

You may have to compare and combine any customizing you have done.

With the iSeries you can use library list to keep the files libraries
separate in the different environments.

Roger Henady
Thorco Industries
(417) 682-1340

srikanth seshadri <srikanth_seshadri@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/11/2003 04:14 AM
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"