Hi Steve.

I would guess that from your comments you have already looked at any custom
files that you have created for your "heavy modified" version.  Another thought
would be the quote and RMA files if those are used by your company.  You may
have included those in your order and sales history comments, but I thought
that I would explicitly state that.

Do you use item substitution?  There is a file with customer number values
available as an input called IAI.

Are you using and Promotions and Deals and need to address the files such as
PDB and PDM?

Do you use planning bills that can also be tied to customers?  The files such
as KAO and KPR would need to be investigated.

Do you capture tax data?  There are BPCS tax files such as RTX that need to
be accounted for.  Perhaps you use another package like Vertex that needs to be
updated as well.

Do you use OLM?  There may be some transaction files such as LLL, LLH. LLX,
AND LLM for the transactions that you have created.  There also may be some
notes in the LNT file.  Also there are other cross reference and master files
like LEX and LPS that may have been used.

Since you are in the US, I would guess that you are not using Draft (Cash)
Management that also has customer references, but if you are, these would need
to be considered.

Also, I would say that you addressed A/R, but does that explicitly include
ARP?  There are also files in that area that would need to be addressed.  These
would include RMX and RND.

As for the archiving of data, I would presume that if you reuse the customer
numbers that the metadata has references to a date range or some other
identifier if you are going to keep multiple years data for analysis whether
for
branding or just trend analysis.

This is all that I can think about right now.

Good luck.
John Kasper
JD Kasper & Associates, Inc.
KASP6281@xxxxxxx