Dear All,

One of my client is reflecting about the new hardware  where to migrate
an existing Bpcs version. He is unsure among Ibm As/400 running Os V5R2
and Unix machine Hp 9000 running HP_UX v.11 Oracle database. We have found
many satisfacting replies about Ibm in this forum,  now we are looking for
Hp 9000 machine in order to allow the client a conscious choice with Pro
and Vs for each platform and costs (a word extremely important nowdays).
So if one of you  is aware of successful but also unsuccessfull (it is very
important  to learn from other?s experience) migration from As/400 machine
to  Unix machine, kindly let me know, info about tools etc. will be greatly
appreciated. It will be my pledge to share my experience for the newcomers,
if the client will choose Unix platform.

                                           Kind Regards

Tiscali ADSL  a 1 euro al giorno, traffico incluso!e in piu' telefoni
gratis. Abbonati entro il 31 maggio, l'attivazione e' gratuita.
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml