The SSD and RCM  - Have YTD and 12 previous months.
 In RCM the Last YEAR TO DATE  - each month end ACR900 - the 12 periods
are rolled and the 12 month ago is added to Last YTD.   This is not last
year sales, but last YTD.     You have to count backwards and keep track
of number of periods to include for this year and last year.

Either SSD or SSH will give you the Year to Date info.     SSD can give
you a running 12 months -- good for Sales to evaluate trends by customer /
items.
Remember the SSH and SSD are sales info at the time of invoice.    This
will not always match RCM.    RCM includes all type of Post ship
transactions.

At Year End I take SSD and create a SSDPRIOR - this retains the Sales by
month for the previous year.

Roger Henady
Thorco Industries