           ***  PRESS RELEASE from Unbeaten Path  ***

New  Stitch-in-Time  software enhances iSeries data integrity controls

+++++++    ++++++    ++++++    ++++++    ++++++    +++++++

How often do data integrity accidents create a mess at your company?

Can you remember the last time a field in a master file record went haywire,
launching some business process into low earth orbit? If your enterprise
occasionally stumbles over AS/400 data accidents, please consider
taking a look at our new software product.

The first customer for our Stitch-in-Time(tm) Data Integrity Software is a
pharmaceutical where the accuracy of data in some iSeries files is literally
a matter of life and death. If an ethical drug manufacturer thinks
Stitch-in-Time can bolster their internal control regimen, then perhaps it
can help your enterprise as well.

This document:  http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/stitch_in_time.htm  recommends
five step internal control procedure designed to reduce the frequency
of data integrity accidents and soften the impact of those accidents;
Stitch-in-Time enables these two steps:

    > Data accident prevention - ensure that approved database changes
       have been executed with precision.

    > Data accident investigation - continuously improve internal controls
       by identifying the root cause of unauthorized data changes.

Stitch-in-Time is a clever AS/400 utility; used with imagination, it
provides traction for moving to a higher level of data integrity. The
license fee is probably below your budget radar. Please consider reading
the web information, then call (888) 874-8008 to get the free demo.

Warm regards and God bless,

Milt Habeck
Managing Partner
Unbeaten Path International

international voice line:  (262) 681-3151
e-mail:  mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx
web: www.unbeatenpathintl.com