Rob Stagis wrote:
> OK, I found some stuff - and horrible code it is!  In ACP500, in subr
> S820, look at the code dated '020222'.

Rob may be right.  If his code was hard to decipher try this:

(Pay attention to the lines that start with A1a and A1d - of course, you
need BMR39616 to start from)

A1a  F*  BR    18Jan00  BMR39616 did not seem to be complete in S820.

     C*
     C* If override date is 99dd then due date is DD of next month
     C*
     C           TMMM      IFEQ 99
     C                     ADD  1         TMM
A1a  C           TDD       IFGT 24
A1a  C                     ADD  1         TMM
A1a  C                     ENDIF
A1d  C***        TMM       IFEQ 13
A1a  C           TMM       IFGE 13
     C                     ADD  1         TYY
A1d  C***                  Z-ADD01        TMM
A1a  C                     SUB  12        TMM
     C                     ENDIF
     C                     Z-ADDTMDD      TDD
     C                     ELSE
     C*

and

     C* 39616e
     C* 39616a
     C           TMM       IFEQ 02
     C           TYY       DIV  4         RESULT  40
     C                     MVR            REMAIN  10
     C           REMAIN    IFGT *ZERO
A1a  C           TDD       IFGT 28
     C                     Z-ADD28        TDD
A1a  C                     ENDIF
     C                     ELSE
A1a  C           TDD       IFGT 29
     C                     Z-ADD29        TDD
A1a  C                     ENDIF
     C                     ENDIF
     C                     ENDIF
     C*