Diagrams come standard in most of the BPCS Manuals that I have seen, such as from UPI. I suggest you contact BPCS Documentation Suppliers http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html directly and ask which of them can send you some sample pages to help you decide which BPCS manuals are most worth you getting.

The first page or two of a chapter on INV CST MRP whatever shows how the other applications interconnect with the topic of this chapter which is highlighted on the chart, then we get to see the normal flow of events for processing that application.
Later, after the manual explains some field like Item Class, or Transaction Effects, or Lower Level Costs, we get to see a list of all the places (files, programs) that use that field we just got an education in.

There is a POSTER that SSA issued many years ago as a flow chart for the implementation of BPCS, showing which files need to be populated before which other files, with lines connecting the files in terms of this file uses data in that file so you gotta populate it first. I was unable to get permission to share this copyrighted material with other BPCS licensees.

BPCSDOC has some very rudimentary diagrams in places.

Because of the vast number of fields all interconnecting, we need to think how best to organize cross-links so that we can realistically navigate the resulting diagram, and select which fields are really relevant to our illustration. This example is real cool but needs work. http://radio.weblogs.com/0114726/2003/01/07.html

The technology used for this could conceivably be used by someone to feed in data from XRF or GO CMDREF, but my problem with the state-of-art is that I would want to be able to click on some field name and be hyperlinked to documentation on that field name.

Does anyone have a Visio diagram (or something similar) of the BPCS file
system (V4 or preferably V6) and the links between the files? We need to
put together some training for both technical and non-technical people and
thought this might be a handy resource.

If anyone has such a chart, would you please forward me a copy or tell me
where I might find something?

Thanks and regards,
Michael Eck
Sandvik Material Technology