        When you have to make a change or an addition to the dcserv
program, do you need to have an outside source make the program change or
is the change made by internal people who have been trained? We started
out with Quicktrac, which worked ok but have since upgraded to the far
more robust Cyposoft product and we have taken it beyond data collection
to a variety of other things. We even have the ability to create shop
orders on the plant floor from a hand scanner if we want to. So far the
Cyposoft stuff has been working beautifully. I like the ability to map any
AS400 screen to kick off reports or review data.

Chris Pepin
Manufacturing Business Analyst

"Bill  Neill" <BillNeill@ALBA1.COM>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@midrange.com
02/05/2003 09:23 AM
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"